Peninsula Transport Strategy Consultation: Communications Toolkit
How to use
We want to make sure that as many people as possible have their say on the strategy so we would appreciate any support in sharing the consultation to help raise awareness. The materials in this pack can be downloaded and used across your channels – newsletters, social media, on web pages or in any way that is suitable.
- Consultation space – https://www.peninsulatransport.org.uk/peninsula-transport-strategy-consultation/
- Peninsula Transport Strategy – https://www.peninsulatransport.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/Peninsula-Transport-Strategy-07-12-23-pr2.pdf
- Feedback form – https://plymouth-consult.objective.co.uk/public/transport/peninsula_transport_strategy
- Frequently Asked Questions – https://www.peninsulatransport.org.uk/transport-strategy-faqs/
- Contact – email@example.com
- Key messages – these can be used to put together for newsletters, website content, social media etc in a way that works for you. http://www.peninsulatransport.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/PT_TS-core-script_FINAL.pdf
- Stakeholder briefing – please feel free to print and email our stakeholder briefing to share with your networks. http://www.peninsulatransport.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/PT_TS-consultation-stakeholder-briefing_FINAL.pdf
- Social media – we will be posting regularly on our LinkedIn and X (formerly Twitter) please feel free to share our posts or make your own using our key messages.
- LinkedIn page – https://www.linkedin.com/company/peninsula-transport/
- X page – https://twitter.com/PensTransport
In the new year there will be a series of webinars, free and open to all. They are an opportunity to find out more about the work and ask the project team any specific questions you may have. Dates will be release shortly but interest can be registered here: https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=RkWht04KI0q32HCbMr9jNeWYdbrjdStFrZlzNBj4_TxUMzlZNFFGQlVaRUpCSzZRSlNIMVhIUFVUMi4u
Feel free to use these graphics to support your communications. Click the images to download.